Monday, February 1, 2010

The story of my (MARRIED) life

should be WHERE ARE WE GOING TO LIVE NEXT??
John and I have been married 5 1/2 years, and have lived in 4 different states. This has been quite the change for me considering the fact that I lived in the same house from the time I was 6 weeks old till I left for college.
John had internship interviews last week, and I am anxiously waiting to find out where we will be living this summer (and potentially after school).

12 comments:

Marin said...

Ohhh that is sooo exciting! I can't wait until we find out where we will be doing an internship this summer and hopefully end up there also!! I am ready to finally settle down and have a house of our own!!!!!

p.s. you guys are such a cute FAMILY!!!

Angie O said...

Wow! Not again! :)

Bethany said...

Good grief! What lovely adventures you must have had along the way. I hope you end up somewhere great!

melbel said...

Oh I feel the same way sometimes...where will life take us next? Life is never boring for you two! :)

Gabriella said...

I can't wait to hear where you guys are going. Your quite a trooper! Wherever it is I hope we can come visit.

Cece said...

Amber, you're a trooper and I love you for it!

Stephanie said...

Wow I didn't realize that they had internships after the first year. Congratulations. I think of moving as a chance to throw stuff away. Come back to Nebraska!

Natalie said...

Oh man, that's exciting on the one hand and unnerving on the other!! I hate not knowing... we'll be in your shoes in a year-ish when Mike starts applying to pharmacy schools. Good luck!!!

hilary w said...

That's gotta be hard. You should find something in Wisconsin. We LOVE it here!

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Amber! It is so fun to catch up on your blog and se your cute family! I feel like we are always up in the air too on where we are going to live and what we will be doing. Blame it on school! It will be fun to see where you end up!

Ashley said...

This is also the story of my life! We've been married 3 years, have lived in four different states and are making yet another move this month! Stressful! (And I lived in the same house my whole life too!)

Lizi Bates said...

Hey we have similar stories! Let's see in two months we'll know about move #5 in less than two years of marriage. But moving for us is way easier without those cute kidlets you get to deal with :)