(Two posts in as many days...probably a new record for me, but I just had to post this video of Makenna.)
On Friday night we attended a really fun event held at the MBA school. It was the first annual Kelley Carnival (as celebrated in the Latin, Caribbean, and South American cultures). They had food, music, dancing, and crafts for the kids. The best part was a local group who performed traditional Brazilian Capoeira.
Makenna watched for awhile, and then decided to join in!!
7 comments:
How cute is that!? I think she stole the show, and definitely has those folk dance genes!
Its a good thing she had a willing dance partner.
She is so uninhibited! A little like her daddy? :)
That's a little folk dancer you have there! That video is priceless--I'm sure you are glad that you had your camera with you :) Rulan and I watched it twice.
How cute! We so wished we could have gone, sadly we had sick kids. Glad it turned out so well. And I love Mckenna's pig tails.
We haven't moved in yet, but we will be in the WM ward.
Hahahaha! Mak attack!
Post a Comment