I have a lot to be thankful for in my life right now. At the top of my list are my two beautiful children, and of course, my wonderful husband.
On Sunday, we blessed Hudson. We were originally going to bless him in Omaha over Christmas, however, due to the bad weather and some other conflicts, we decided to wait and bless him here in Bloomington. John gave Hudsdon a very sweet blessing, which Hudson peacefully and (more importantly) quietly slept through.
The man of the hour:

We were joking beforehand that we needed to hurry up and bless Hudson or else they were going to need a chair for him to sit on. He is only 3 months old, but has been wearing 3-6 and 6 month clothes for about a month, and is now starting to fit in 9 month clothes!!
We were lucky enough to have both sets of parents come to town for the blessing. We are so grateful that they made the effort to come support us. Thank you for making the weekend so special!

John also invited some of his MBA classmates (in addition to the 10 that are in our Ward). They were all so sweet to come, and even gave us a beautiful picture frame engraved with Hudson's name and the date of the blessing. I'm so glad that John has made such great friends at school.

Makenna took this picture of Hudson and me. Not too bad...huh? Maybe I have a future photographer on my hands. (Although I did delete the other 15 pictures she took.)

7 comments:
What an adorable boy! And he's so big! I bet he's way bigger than Abby is now at 8 months :)
What a darling little family you have! So cute! I love looking at all the pictures you post. :)
Glad that all the parents could make it, and super cool that some of John's friends from school came too!
He is so handsome! I cannot believe how much older he looks! What a blessing to have healthy chubby babies. You'll never have to worry about them making it on the charts. I'm serious though, that is such a blessing :) He looks so cute in his blessing outfit! What a fun weekend! And you look great by the way!
I'm sad that you didn't come back for the blessing. Hudson is a handsome boy, and you look fashionable as always.
Don't you hate the phase where they start wanting to take pictures? It drives me crazy.
Amber you look so great! What a cute little boy! Thanks for your comments. That is hilarious that you know Erik and Chelsea! They are so fun! Erik is one of my most favorite people and Chelsea is such a nice girl. That is a fun connection. I hope everything is going well. Maybe we will go to school where John ends up be neighbors! That would be a blast!
Congrats to the lil Hudson man. He's so chubby and cute!!
Hudson is adorable!! I can't believe how cute he is. I love your family, those pictures made me miss home! Love you guys hope you are doing great :)
Post a Comment