
My sister just had her baby girl yesterday, and I am so happy to report that both mom and baby Gabbriella are doing great. Seeing pictures of this sweet newborn and hearing her in the background while talking to my sister on the phone are making me so excited for my little guy to get here. I won't be able to meet Gabbriella until Christmas, but am so excited to have her as my newest niece.
In other baby news, I watched the craziest TV show tonight called "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" on TLC. The show is about women who don't know that they are pregnant until they go into labor!! One woman didn't even know until AFTER she delivered her baby. It seems impossible to me for someone to not know they are pregnant, but then again I guess not all women are lucky enough to sport the "basketball" stomach at the end of their pregnancy! (Sorry for the bad picture...John was at school.)
8 comments:
I watched that show all summer and I am still baffled every time I hear those stories. I've never been prego but I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was. I think those women must be missing a few brain cells to begin with.
I've heard of this show before, but my question is how do they follow them and tape them unless they knew there was sort of story there?
hooray for the basketball belly. You are looking great!
Oh my gosh, I saw that show just a couple weeks ago for the first time. I was dying, can you imagine?? I think your bball belly looks cute :)I bet your sis having her baby makes you SO excited...I hope the time flies by for you!
Awe, cute bump. Where's the rest of you??? :)
I totally thought that you had your baby. My heart started to beat faster and I thought Gosh that little guy was early. But I guess you still have some waiting to do. My sister is due in about two weeks. And she looks like she has two basketballs being smuggled. Your are very lucky.
Look at that cute belly and that cute baby! Ugh, everytime I see a newbie I am so giddy inside I feel like I might explode!
I wish I could have more babies but I guess I just need to hold out for grand-babies given my physical problems with delivery. I'd rather live for my family than...not.
Miss you guys! Do put us on the email list or whatever for when you deliver, k? LOVES!
What a cute belly!!! You are almost there. Too bad my belly isn't cute anymore :)just really squishy!
Post a Comment