Friday, September 4, 2009

Football Season

Is that weird that I am excited for football season? I'm defintely not as excited as John, but there is just something about watching an exciting football game on a cool fall night that feels like home to me. I guess that is the result of growing up in a football family watching my brothers play, and in Nebraska (Go Huskers!).

Last night was IU's first football game, and althogh John still had a lot of school work to do, he decided to take a break, and we went to the game. The game didn't start until 8pm, so we left a few minutes before halftime, but we had so much fun while we were there. Makenna absolutely loved clapping and waving her pom-pom.







I don't know how many other games we will be able to make it to, but we will be cheering on our other favorite teams from home...here's to a good football season for the Huskers, Longhorns, and Cougars! (I know someday we may need to edit down our teams, but for now we love them all.)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Amber, you look gorgeous!

Sara said...

Go Hoosiers! What a fun blog, Amber.

But I've forgotten your email after the @. Will you send it to me? sarasoelberg@yahoo.com

Cheryn said...

You are the cutest family ever and pregnancy agrees with you...you are glowing and beautiful as ever.

Stephanie said...

I totally agree, and I am not even a fan of football. I guess what I get excited about is that football means fall and I love fall. It for some reason reminds me of childhood. I'm glad you had fun at the game, you guys are so cute and festive. Miss you.