
Makenna is smiling all of the time now, but will not smile for the camera (she just stares at it). In order to get this shot, John had the camera sitting on the table out of her line of sight. She loves to watch John make funny faces. It was during this activity on Monday night that she giggled for the first time. It was SO cute. I look forward to many more giggles in the future.
4 comments:
That is the cutest stinking picture I've seen of her! What a huge smile. She is so cute. Isn't it amazing how baby girls always love their daddies?
Okay Amber here's your assignment for the next few days, take a whole bunch of pictures of Makenna and post them on your blog. Her Aunt Amanda would like to see more pictures. Thank you!
Don't we all love John's funny faces. He never makes those for me anymore. I love the picture, and maybe you could get a couple of John's faces too?
Good idea Daniel. I'll post some pictures of my funny husband next time.
Post a Comment