
I have finally given in to the many requests made by my sister to start a blog. I don't really know what I am doing, but I am sure that I will learn quickly, and maybe I'll even enjoy it! It has been so wonderful for me to have an older sister to learn from and to turn to for advice. This has been especially true since having our babies. Kate is 3 1/2 months older than Makenna, so I have been able to benefit from Amanda's experiences, and Kate's clothes when she outgrows them!
3 comments:
Wahoo! Thank you for finally starting a blog, I will be checking it daily to see updates. I love that they are holding hands in that picture!
Here's the web address for different blog layouts. Let me know if you need help. http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Way to give in to peer pressure! I think it's a great idea; I don't have too many pictures of my favorite niece.
Post a Comment