Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mak in the Pod


I bought Makenna a BeBe Pod yesterday because she loves to be held upright and look around, and I usually end up carrying her around in my arms in a sitting position. She isn't quite 3 months old yet (the recommended age) but since she is the size of a 4 or 5 month old, I figured it would be safe to put her it it. She seemed to like it a lot, although she did get tired after a little while. I can't blame her though, holding up such chubby cheeks is hard work!

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

That is such a cute picture! She looks adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. She fits great in there! That really makes me want to see her in person. Seriously, when can I see her?

Dan Pawlowski said...

I bet it's hard work holding chubby John too. Does he fit in there?