Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Prayers

I love listening to Makenna say her prayers at night. They are getting longer, more unique, and sometimes really funny. Here are two recent examples of some of the funnier things she has said in her prayers.


In November, John had several business trips, and during one of his trips Makenna prayed that he would be safe, and that he would not get into trouble or go to jail!! I don't know where the jail comment came from, but I too was glad that he didn't end up in jail on his business trip!


A few nights ago, Makenna was praying that our baby would grow healthy and strong (a normal part of all our prayers), but then she added the following, "Please bless that if Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus are having a baby that their baby will grow healthy and strong too!!"


Love her and her prayers!!

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

That is hilarious! I love kids and how their minds work. We miss you guys already!

MMM IRKUTSK said...

http://irk-mmm.blogspot.com/