Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend my sister-in-law Jacque and I hosted a baby shower for my cousin Ashley, who is pregnant with her first child, a baby girl. Jacque hosted the shower at her house, so really she did most of the work, but I enjoyed helping as much as I could, and also became the unofficial photographer (as I was the only person who brought a camera).


We found a great printable party pack on pinterest (gotta love pinterest!!) that we were able to purchase thru etsy. The fabulous thing about this party pack, was that it was made to coordinate with the bedding set from pottery barn that my cousin had registered for!! It was meant to be! It also made putting together decorations a breeze!


Some of the decorations
The food
I made little birdie cookies to go along with the theme.
The cupcakes

Opening presents
There was a big snow storm the morning of the shower, so we were worried that not everyone would be able to make it. But luckily only 1 person stayed home due to the weather!
I'm so excited for my cousin, and also excited that we are going to have baby girls that will be so close in age!

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Way to go, it turned out awesome! All that hard work paid off, everything looks so beautiful. I love the bird cookies!

Dan Pawlowski said...

whoa! I didn't know those things are such an ordeal.. it's looks very professionally done!