I knew that living on a lake would be fun for Makenna since she LOVES the water, but what I didn't realize was how much fun Hudson was going to have.
At the beginning of the summer I tried to keep Hudson in this litte tent to keep him clean and out of the sun. Of course that didn't last too long.
Once he discovered how much fun the sand was to play with, he wanted nothing to do with that tent.
Then came the water.
Hudson loves to play in the sand and the water.
He gets so excited, and just grabs handfuls of sand, sifting through them to see if he can find any rocks to put in his mouth. He also loves to kick his legs, and usually digs a nice hole by doing so.
So I gave up on trying to keep him clean or dry when we are outside, whether he is in his swimsuit or not, and I think he is pretty happy with the outcome.
7 comments:
What a cutie! Those pictures are just darling. Sounds like you've been having a great summer!
Quite a difference between picture #1 and the last 2! lol Looks like he's lovin' his summer!
ha! this is so funny because we are experiencing the same with Jane. She loves the sand and water and it seems she can't get enough of it!! She's been one dirty girl this summer. Love all these pictures
Boys love dirt alright. How fun to have such great entertainment right outside your door!
He's just adorable. It's amazing how much he loves to just play in the sand and water. And even more amazing he doesn't eat the sand! I miss that little boy already.
Those pictures are so cute.
I have an invitation to Kim's baby shower for you, are you going to be a church on Sunday? Or we'll just have to find a time to get together so I can give it to you. Perhaps a play date next week.
you gotta enter him into a cutest baby contest! How fun to live on a lake. The rocks in the mouth sound like a perfect example of that age :) I'm glad you can spend your summer in such a beautiful place...oh and that John can have such a great internship too :)
Post a Comment