Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sometimes

it pays to be indecisive.

Thanks for all of the stroller advice. After lots of research, I found the stroller that I REALLY, REALLY wanted, but sadly decided we couldn't afford. :(


So, my next task was to find a cheaper stroller that would still work for what I wanted. 1-Good for walks, and jogs this spring/summer 2-Individually operated reclining seats/sun canopies 3-narrow enough to fit through a standard door 4-snack trays and cup holders for kids and me


Here's where my indecisiveness paid off. The stroller that I ended up purchasing wasn't available when I first started looking. It is the new model of the Instep - Safari Swivel Wheel Double Jogging Stroller, which has everything I wanted. The old model did not have snack trays for the kids, or individually operating sun canopies. So, here is what I ended up with, and although I've only had it two days, I love it! (Mine is Blue and Grey)


I think that this stroller will be perfect for the warm weather seasons, when we are going to be outside a lot. I know that it won't be great for travelling, or shopping, so I may end up trying to find another stroller for those purposes come Fall/Winter, but for now I am very happy.

In other news, John spent his 2 week spring break in Peru, and so the kids and I went to Omaha and stayed with my parents for a portion of that time. We had a lot of fun with "Papa and Grandma", but since my camera was in Peru with John, I don't have any pics to show for it. John got home yesterday afternoon, and it has been SO nice to be back together as a family.

2 comments:

Cece said...

So glad you fund a double stroller...just in time for those spring walks! AND I'm happy John is home now too :)

Gabriella said...

I'm glad you like it and your right, it was a little more affordable. It sounds perfect for walks!