Friday, February 12, 2010

The Decision

has been made.
John has accepted an internship at ConAgra Foods,
which means that
we will be spending the summer in...
...
(insert drum roll)

...


OMAHA!!

10 comments:

Cece said...

What an adventure this has been. I'm so happy for you and John!

Sheri said...

Congrats!

Lizi Bates said...

Ohhh I bet you are SOO excited to go home!

Stephanie said...

Yeah!!! Are you guys going to live in an apartment again, or are you going to live with your parents, since it is just for the summer?

Bec and Ryan said...

No way! I'm sure you weren't rooting for that one at all :) That sounds wonderful! Give John a big congrats on landing an awesome intership! Remind Ryan to take some picture of your kids while he is there...oh and of the university :)

The Howards said...

We'll be excited to have you back..even if for a short while! Congrats to you guys!!

melbel said...

Hooooooray! Are you going to make your way back into the West Maple Ward? Sure hope so! We'll be back there too sometime in April. That is awesome that you're coming back to familiar territory with family!

Anna said...

How crazy and fun. What a relief! Congrats. I can't wait to find out where we are going to end up. What a life we live.

Stephanie said...

Count me in. I suppose wake boarding will do. Party at the lake.

Jenner said...

so excited for you guys! i got all teary eyed reading your post about mckenna. before you know it she will be 4!