Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Muddy Afternoon

On Saturday, we had a nice break from the winter weather, and took advantage of the sunny afternoon by spending some time with Makenna outside. Of course with the sun and warmer weather comes the mud from the melting snow. Makenna didn't seem to mind though, so we let her get as muddy as she wanted.




In school news, the decision keeps getting harder. We found out that John was accepted to two more schools, which is great, but now we have two more schools to consider in making our decision. Right now the decision seems to be between the University of Texas, BYU, and Indiana University. I'll definitely post as soon as the decision is made.

7 comments:

Mana said...

im still rooting for UT :)

Garrison Propaganda said...

your so nice to let her experiment in the mud. whenever i see messy situations i dread scrubbing, treating and doing laundry.

good luck with the school decisions. as hard as it is, im sure its nice to have all those options in the long run.

Gabriella said...

How fun to get to go play in the mud, I bet she loved every minute of it! I'm rooting for Texas or Utah, but I'm sure wherever you go you'll love it.

Eric and Jessi said...

Good luck in making the decision!

Joe said...

I've heard enough to become convinced that an undergraduate and a MBA at the same university is a mistake...

Michelle said...

Best of luck with your decision! That is a hard one. It is awesome that he has been accepted to so many schools, though.

Sorry for blog-stocking you. :) I noticed the link to your blog from Becca and Ryan's and was hoping it was you! Our blog is private, but I want to send you an invitation. If you could just send your e-mail address to michelleprince2@gmail.com, I can send you one (if you want). If you'd rather not, you can just ignore this post. :)

Anyway, best of luck with your big decision. Your baby is absolutely darling.

Bec and Ryan said...

Hey Amber,
Ry told me about all of the good news from the various schools...what a wonderful tough decision. I have a good friend that has a little girl a couple months younger than Makenna down in Austin. Her hubby is doing law school there. They both did their undergrad at BYU too...so if it helps, know that you and Makenna would both have a friend at Texas :)