John came home from working out this morning with a dozen roses. (We had decided that we weren't going to exchange gifts this year after our pricey date last weekend, but I'm not going to complain; I love fresh flowers.) He gave a rose to Makenna, and she loved it...and then promptly destroyed it.


Makenna is finally learning to smile for the camera. Here is my cheese-ball in action:


And finally, a picture of Makenna's excited face, or "oooohhhh" face as we like to call it. She makes this face all of the time, and it is SO funny.
2 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't beleive how fast she is growing up! We miss hanging out with you guys...let's work on endning up at the same MBA School...you and I can pull it off :) We are the wives afterall, right? I hope that mommyhood is treating you well today!
That's a cute little smile, we can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Post a Comment