That is what I have been hearing non-stop for the past two days! Although I am sure that she doesn't know what she is saying yet, it is still super exciting to hear her say it!
I took Makenna to get her pictures taken at the beginning of this month, and although John thinks that I spent too much money, I just couldn't help it. The pictures were just too cute, and I had to have them!
Here are some of my favorites:



10 comments:
Super, super-duper cute!!! I think you were right to buy them! :-)
Super cute......guys always think "it costs too much" :) tell john to go dance with the sheep :)
Your little one is adorable!
and yep! I'll send the video out as soon as I can!
So Adorable! I love these pics!
Those are such cute pictures! I bet it's fun to hear MaMa all day, too!
So cute! She is such a big girl now!
Ma.. What?? Malaria? I have a good article on Plasmodium falciparan if you want...
Those pictures are adorable! That reminds me I need to take Kate in again, I wish they had a place like that here. Can't wait to see that little cutie again in September!
SHe is sooooo CUTE!!! I love the name Makenna! I have a cousin named Makenna. You guys are so cute!! What a good looking family!! I'm so glad that you found our blog! And I LOVE being a MOM!
Amber, she is so darling! I seriously get stuck buying way more pictures than I planned too because I can't pick just one favorite! You won't regret it though.
Post a Comment