Makenna snuggling with her aunt Amanda




Eating fruit loops and animal crackers at the aquatic center. Makenna learned to feed herself these yummy treats while we were in Utah!

Amanda and I made floral headbands for the babies. It was a fun project.
Although not quite as fun as it was when Amanda made a hat out of the extra flowers! I think it might have been a little heavy!
We bought Makenna and Kate matching outfits (same size too). It was quite the struggle to get a good shot of them together. Makenna was more interested in trying to grab Kate, and Kate was more interested in getting away.
This was the best shot.
We had so much fun, and are so glad that we made the trip out there. Thanks for letting us come Amanda! We can't wait for you to come to Omaha, so that we can play some more!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for coming Amber! I miss you guys already. I agree, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time either. I just start laughing when I think of Makenna in the tub. Is she still doing that? I'll be in Omaha before you know it! Thanks again for making the long trip out here.
Super cute pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun out there. My favorite pic is the one of Mckenna with her way too heavy hat :)
What little angels! : ) They are so cute! I have to ask--where did you find Makenna's swimsuit? I have looked and can't find ANYTHING in 6-9 mos.!
This looks like such a fun time! Both babies are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment