Last night before giving Makenna a bath, I mentioned to John that he should come and see her while in the tub, because she is starting to do some fun things that she didn't before (splash, try to drink the water, etc). Well apparently Makenna is not used to seeing John while she is getting her bath, because when he came in and started talking to her, she looked at him for a few seconds and then started to cry! I guess mom will have to continue to give Makenna her baths for awhile.
After her bath, John tried to win her over again by playing "airplane" with her. I don't think this is Makenna's favorite game (at least not yet) but it does seem to be John's favorite.
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog, fun, I'll add you to mine (unless you don't want me too). Derek did the same thing with Edison when he was young and Edison Freaked!!! (About flying). Now that he likes that, Derek tries holding him upside down and Edison doesn't like that. But someday! What a cute little family you have!!! Keep in touch K!!
I was a buddy of John's in college and he directed me to your blog. You have such a cute family and I think the bath story was hillarious!
That's funny, sometimes Kate cries when I walk out of the room but usually not when Matt walks in. Maybe John should give her baths more often then she won't be scared. Makenna is getting so big! I love your leather couches by the way.
Post a Comment