I think that I am suffering from momnesia. However, when I say "I," I mean "Makenna," because she is the one who suffers the most. Yesterday, I was changing Makenna's diaper at 10:30 pm, and it was so wet that she had leaked up her back. It wasn't until I pondered why she had such a wet diaper, that I realized that I hadn't changed her since about 11:00 am! I had gotten so used to just waiting until she pooped to change her (which usually happens at least 5 times a day) that I forgot to change her all day when she didn't poop. The poor baby had the wettest diaper I have ever seen!!
2 comments:
Awww--poor Makenna! With all the craziness of the move, I'm sure she forgives you : ) As far as the wedge goes, I got it at Babies R Us. The brand is Especially For Baby. It has a little yellow duck on the box. I really like it--with just a little bit of an incline to supposedly help with digestion. Baylee seems to like it; of course she doesn't know any different! I hope you guys are settling in great!
Way to go! I totally know how that happens that's what happened when Kate stopped pooping every hour. Now she poops rabbit turds every hour..seriously when is this going to end.
Post a Comment