Wednesday, March 19, 2008

4 Months old!

I can't believe that Makenna is already 4 months old. She is growing and changing everyday. She now reaches for and tries to grab anything that is in front of her, and then usually tries to put whatever it is in her mouth. She is smiling and laughing a lot, and she LOVES to be the center of attention. It has been so fun to watch her grow and learn new things. Her latest trick is shrieking. She lets out these ear-piercing yells when she gets really excited, and when she wants you to pay attention to her. John seems especially sensitive to these "girly" shrieks (as he calls them) and he tries to tell her that they are unnecessary, but I think they are fun and I secretly enjoy them. John and I enjoy Makenna so much, and are so grateful to have such a cute, chubby, and happy baby.




2 comments:

Gabriella said...

4 months already! She is getting so big. I love the brown pants! Too bad we don't live by each other we could dress them a like. I think that's great that she screams all the time, way to go Makenna!

Gabriella said...

p.s. She also has this mischievous little smile in those pictures, it's adorable.