Friday, March 22, 2013

Arizona - Playing

 While I was in Arizona, Amanda and I had a lot of fun 'playing'. We did a lot of shopping, which was a treat, especially since I only had 1 child with me instead of 3! We also had fun catching up, going on walks, and playing with the kids. And of course there was chocolate cake involved as we were celebrating Amanda's birthday! I had such a fun time while I was in Arizona, and was so glad I could go visit.
 
One evening we went up to the parks in Anthem and went fishing, and walking around with the kids. It was such a beautiful area, and evening to be outside.

 
 
These ducks were hilarious, they dunked their heads under the water right at the bottom of a small waterfall. It was almost like their own personal whirlpool bath.
 
Kate and Uncle Morgan with one of the fish he caught. Clara wanted nothing to do with it, but Clayton was brave enough to touch it.

No comments: