Sunday, September 4, 2011

First day of Preschool

Makenna had her first day of Preschool on Thursday. She was SO excited to go, and seemed to love every minute of it. She is going two days a week to a great program at a local church that was highly recommended to us by lots of friends. I like that they will be including Bible scriptures and stories in their learning. Makenna is also lucky enough to have a cousin in her class, which she is very happy about. Having her go to preschool makes her seem so big! I'm glad that she is only going two mornings a week. I'm not quite ready to have her out of the home too much yet!


Getting ready




Posing with her new teachers Miss Susan and Miss Barb

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

How exciting! Makenna looks so cute, love the braids. I bet she's going to love Preschool so much.