I had the opportunity to fly out to Utah last weekend for BYU Women's Conference. I met my mom, sister, and sister-in-law there, and I was so excited to see them. We had such a wonderful time, and although my trip was short (Thurs- Sat) I was so glad that I was able to go. I haven't spent much time in Provo since I graduated in 2006, so it was really fun to be back and spend some time on campus.
The conference started on Thursday morning, but since John still had classes on Wednesday, I didn't leave until Thursday. I left VERY early (3:45am!!) to drive to the airport, and arrived in Provo by early afternoon, to catch the afternoon classes. All of the different classes we attended were so wonderful, and I really felt spiritually fed. We had such a fun time together, and are already planning our next trip!
In a class in the JSB auditorium (American Heritage anyone??)
We also did plenty of shopping at the BYU bookstore which was fun.

The Snow!

Friday was filled with more wonderful classes, and then I was able to see two of John's brothers and their wives on on Friday night, which was so much fun. I wish that I could see them more often; they are awesome.
On Saturday after women's conference was over, we drove up to the Provo temple. It had SNOWED on Friday night, so it was fun to take some pictures with the snowy temple in the background. Then after a quick trip to IKEA, it was off to the airport for the trip home.
Eating breakfast at the Cannon Center
Eating breakfast at the Cannon Center

The Snow!








1 comment:
It was such a fun time, I'm so glad you came even if it was a short trip.
Post a Comment