WE did it!!
I mean, HE did it!
Well actually, I do mean WE...it was definitely a joint effort.
On Friday the 6th, John graduated with his MBA from Indiana University with his major in marketing and his minor in finance. We are so proud of him, and all of the time, effort, and energy he has invested in school these last two years. It has been challenging at times, but has also been a period of growth for each of us individually, and as a family. It has also been a really happy time, and I am surprised at how sad I am to see it come to an end. But this post is all about celebrating, and we are SO happy for John and his accomplishment!

Walking across the stage, and shaking the Dean's hand.
On Friday the 6th, John graduated with his MBA from Indiana University with his major in marketing and his minor in finance. We are so proud of him, and all of the time, effort, and energy he has invested in school these last two years. It has been challenging at times, but has also been a period of growth for each of us individually, and as a family. It has also been a really happy time, and I am surprised at how sad I am to see it come to an end. But this post is all about celebrating, and we are SO happy for John and his accomplishment!

Walking across the stage, and shaking the Dean's hand.
John was also honored with the student selected best public speaker award. We knew that he was nominated as one of the top 5 students for this award, but didn't know he had won until they called his name at graduation. I was a very proud wife :)
Both of our parents came to Bloomington to take part in the celebration, and we are so grateful for their efforts in making the journey. It wouldn't have been the same without them.
John's Parents (His dad is holding his public speaking award)
My parents
Pointing to a squirrel up in the trees. Much more exciting than graduation if you are an 18 month old.

Our future graduates

5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! What an accomplishment. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. P.S. I'm really loving that dress...wish I would have tried it on:)
Congrats on graduation!! I love the pictures, you have such a beautiful family! Looking forward to seeing all of you in a month!
Oh that is so exciting. I hope you had a big old party. Glad that means you are coming back soon. No surprise here that John won the public speaking award.
Congratulations to you both!
congratulations
u are welcome on
http://thingstodobeforeudie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment