At the beginning of the month, the kids and I (along with some friends) made a trip up to Indianapolis to visit the Children's Museum. I had heard lots of great things about it, and I was not disappointed. It was HUGE!! And we spent almost 4 hours trying to see as much as we could, and probably only saw a quarter of it.
Here are just a few of the things we did:
Rode on the carousel

Had a tea party with some bears
Played in a snow castle
Saw Santa (although neither of my kids were brave enough to sit on his lap)
Dressed up like dinosaurs and protected the dinosaur eggs
Drove a tractor
Played in the sand
Walked the Barbie Runway
And after a fun morning and afternoon of playing...slept all the way home!

Had a tea party with some bears

Played in a snow castle

Saw Santa (although neither of my kids were brave enough to sit on his lap)

Dressed up like dinosaurs and protected the dinosaur eggs

Drove a tractor

Played in the sand

Walked the Barbie Runway

And after a fun morning and afternoon of playing...slept all the way home!

2 comments:
Looks like soooo much fun! I wish we had one of those here. Thanks for the comments about the pictures. Kate's dress was from D.I. and the sweater was $2.50 at Old Navy, can't beat that price for an outfit!
I LOVE visiting my parents and going to the Children's Museum!
Post a Comment