Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's HERE!!

After 17 hours of labor (birth story to come) Hudson Ray Pawlowski was born on Monday 11-09 at 12:09pm. He was 8 lbs. 10 ozs. and 21 1/2 inches long. We are home and doing well.

Here are some pictures from the Hospital:








14 comments:

hilary w said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I am so excited to hear the good news. Hudson is so adorable! You guys make adorable babies! I love the name, too. And you look great, Amber!!!!

Chris and Nickels said...

Amber congrats!!! He is so PERFECT and so so cute. I can't wait to meet him. You two have the cutest kids!!

jtibs said...

He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations!

Gabriella said...

He is so beautiful! I can't wait to hold him. I'm so glad everything went well. Love the name!

Angie O said...

Yay! Congrats! He's so handsome and adorable!!!

Joy said...

He is gorgeous! I can't believe I missed seeing you today, I can't wait to hear all about it. When can we see him? S has had a hacking cough so maybe we should keep her away... ;) I will have to come on my own. :)

Marin said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!! He is sooooo handsome!!! What a good looking newborn baby!!!! I wish I could just come hold him!!! Makes me sooo excited that I will have my babies next week!!! Congrats guys!! He is just sooooo cute!!

Ashley said...

YEA!

The Howards said...

Congratulations on the new boy! He looks wonderful as do both of the parents! Hope you've been practicing your car and train noises!

Lizi Bates said...

YAY!!! He's perfect! Such a handsome little guy! I hope Makenna likes him :) She'll be such a great big sister. Congrats!!

Cam and Josie said...

YAY! So happy to hear he finally came! He is beautiful! Congrats!

Bec and Ryan said...

congrats! He shares a birthday with Rulan! What a cute little chunk. I love the name! I'm glad you are home and doing well. Good luck to John with the case competition

Anna said...

Congrats Amber--what a big and handsome baby!! And I love the name, very cute. Can't wait to meet him.

lisa said...

congrats! you look fabulous and what a beautiful baby!!! I love the name. enjoy and good luck with two. we enjoy having joey in the branch and will be together for thanksgiving.