
In the last week or so, Makenna has really enjoyed reading The Little Mermaid. She has never seen the movie, but likes to point out the fish, shark, dog, bird, Ma Ma, and Da Da. That's right, she points to Ariel and says "Ma Ma" and to Prince Eric and says "Da Da"! At first I thought that maybe I should correct her, but then decided that as my waist is expanding, I didn't mind being compared to someone with such a tiny waist...even if she does have a tail!
3 comments:
That's quite a compliment! Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better. Once the first trimester is over it's actually fun being pregnant!
That's pretty cute. You've trained Makenna well and she obviously thinks you are beautiful, even in your seashell bra.
I actually have a bit of a tiff (I'm not sure that's a word)with Ariel. I have always thought she was a flake. She left her family (whom are royalty) and her voice for a man and legs. So I cannot compare you to Ariel, perhaps Jasmine though.
Post a Comment