Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Year Ago...

After 15 hours of labor, no sleep, and 2 hours of pushing, we welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world. I can not belive that Makenna is 1 already!! Where does the time go? I would like to reminisce about how much joy she has brought into my life, and how much fun it has been to watch her grow from a newborn baby into this little person with a BIG personality, but it will have to wait. I have dinner to make, a cake and cupcakes to bake, balloons and decorations to buy, and a (sick, fussy) birthday girl to get ready for her big party tonight.




6 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

One already? It is hard to believe! Time goes by TOO fast : ( Happy Birthday MaKenna!

Jen Giorgis said...

Oh that first picture is just so sweet. She even was born with those fabulous cheeks! Happy First Birthday MaKenna!!!

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday Makenna! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Tell your mom to give you a big hug and kiss for me!

Garrison Propaganda said...

oh my, what a labor! 15 hours?!?! insane! i love her cute, pinchy cheeks. and she looks so tiny in your family picture. hope she feels somewhat better for her birthday party. happy first!!!

Angie O said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to MaKenna! I hope all your bithday party work went smoothly.

melbel said...

Happy birthday MaKenna! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! (well, minus the movie that we didn't get to talk during...) Hope all is well! :)