4 - The number of years that John and I have been married.


3 - The number of states that we have lived in since we have been married:
Utah

Washington
(This picture was actually taken in Oregon, but since we lived just over the Columbia river from Oregon, it still counts!)

Nebraska
(I don't really have any "Nebraska" pictures, but here is a cute picture of Makenna with her Great-Grandpa Bailey, who she gets to see much more often now that we live in NE.)

2 - The number of "moons" we have been on since we have been married:
1 Honeymoon to Jamaica, and 1 Babymoon to Hawaii
(All of our Honeymoon pictures were on good old-fashioned film, so you just get to see some pictures from our Babymoon.)


1 - The number of beautiful babies we have brought into our family since we have been married.
Here is a video of Makenna crawling!!! (sorry no sound)
It is hard to believe that John and I have been married for 4 years already. I feel so lucky to have such a smart, funny, good-looking husband to hold my hand. Thanks for bringing so much joy into my life. I love you John!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!!! I can't even believe that it has been 4 years already?!?! It seems like it was just yesterday that we were frosting those "polish" cookies for your wedding luncheon..... It looks like you are truly enjoying the journey and that's what really counts.
Happy Anniversary! And YAY for crawling!
such a fun four year countdown. happy four years to you two! youve got quite the little crawler. phones are great motivators!
Happy Anniversayr! I can't believe Makenna is crawling. What a cute video, she will be into everything now. I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.
YEAAHHH! Congratulations to you both! What a beautiful family!!
What a cute wait to remember your anniversary! Congrats. You guys look as happy as ever. I'm totally jealous of your Moons too. Someday we'll make it to Hawaii!!!
Post a Comment