Monday, May 5, 2008

Mommy's Messy Eater

Makenna's first meal of carrots.

5 comments:

Gabriella said...

Way to give her the bowl! Eating is so much fun when it goes everywhere but in your mouth. She really is adorable.

Sarah Anne said...

She is getting so big. You seem so happy. I'm glad you are by family now.
She's adorable.
BTW, where did you get your cute background for your blog?

Shelley said...

Hey, she looks like John when he eats! What a cutie! I didn't know you guys moved. I'm sure you love being so close to family. Let us know if you ever come over to Denver!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Amber! I am SO glad that you told me you had a blog! I love all the picutres! I can't believe how cute your little girl is. Wow....time goes by fast! I swear we were just dancing in Europe. Crazy. How is everything? I love the blogging world because it is such a great way to keep in touch. If you are every in town we should get together. That would be so fun if we both ended up in Chicago for Graduate school! I would love that. Keep in touch!

Marie