The day after Makenna's dance recital, we blessed Clara at church. She was exactly 3 weeks old. It was so nice to have John's parents there, as well as my parents, grandparents, and brothers. I am so grateful for the love and support of our family and friends as we have welcomed Clara into our family. It is always such a sweet experience blessing a brand new baby.
(I didn't do a very good job taking pictures, but managed to get a few.)
John's parents
Our little family. My mom made Makenna a skirt to match Clara's blessing dress.
My Grandpa.
My mom made Clara's blessing dress, and it was beautiful! I loved it! I know that Clara will love having a dress made by her grandma, that she can pass down to her daughters one day!





2 comments:
So sweet. You look so pretty. Is that skirt from Gina's?
lunettes de soleil femme 2012
lunettes de soleil ray ban 2012
lunettes de soleil Burberry
lunettes de soleil Ray Ban
lunettes de soleil Chanel
Post a Comment