We are happy to announce that our baby girl, Clara, was born at 10:32am on Mother's Day! She weighed 10 lbs. 4 oz, and was 21 3/4 inches long! We are home from the hospital and doing well. We are very much enjoying having Clara in our family. Here are a few pictures (birth story to come later).




6 comments:
I wish I was there to get to see and hold her. Congratulations! I love the name and can't help but love her already.
Congrats family of 5! Amber how is it possible for you to have a 10 pounder?? You rock! Glad you're all home and healthy.
I still can't believe the 10 pound-ness of baby Clara! Congratulations again and again.
Congratulations! You are incredible to deliver 10 pounds of cuteness! I remember your others babies being 9 pounders, right? I am anxiously waiting to read the birth story. I hope everyone is adjusting well. Congrats!
She's super adorable! Congratulations! You have such a cute family!
Congrats! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. I can't believe little you can grow such big babies! Her name is very sweet.
Post a Comment