Tuesday, May 8, 2012

39 1/2 weeks pregnant!

Well...as you can see, this baby is about as big as she is going to get (hopefully)! I don't think my belly can get any bigger! My due date is on Saturday, and although I still have a few more things on my 'to-do before the baby comes list' (#1 being decide on a name), we are hopeful she won't stay in there too much longer.

4 comments:

Angie O said...

Girl, you are all baby! I don't think you're pregnant and just have a basketball under your shirt :) I hope everything goes well. Good luck!

Lizi Bates said...

You look great Amber! We'll be thinking of you and hope delivery goes well. Good luck deciding on a name, that's always so hard. Can't wait to see photos :)

Bec and Ryan said...

Seriously? I wish I had looked that good when I was that far along with my first pregnancy. I agree with the other comment that it must be a basketball under your shirt because you certainately don't look pregnant anywhere else. Good luck with everything! We'll be looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing a name.

hilary w said...

You look great! I hope your delivery goes perfectly!