Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

Wow! Is it already mid-December?? This really is a busy time of year! Well back when it was still November, we had the opportunity of travelling to Colorado to spend Thanksgiving with all of John's family. We were so excited that all 3 of his younger brothers and their wives were able to come too. John's parents were kind enough to rent a house for us all to stay in rather than splitting up between their house and hotels. The kids LOVED all of the attention they received from their aunts and uncles. Since Makenna and Hudson are the only grand kids on John's side of the family, they get to claim all of the attention for themselves. We had so much fun cooking, eating, playing games, swimming, watching movies, going bowling, shopping, jumping on the trampoline, etc. etc. We are already looking forward to our next Holiday with the Pawlowski family, and only wish we could see everyone more often.


Playing games on Uncle Dan's computer
Jumping on the trampoline

Aunt Natalie and Makenna being bounced by Daddy

The day before we left, we took a trip up to Estes Park. Apparently this was my second trip (I went with my mom and dad when I was a baby...I don't think that counts).
Watching a glass-blowing demonstration...a.k.a. the warmest store in town!

3 comments:

Gabriella said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun trip! It's always fun to see family you don't get to see very often.

Dan Pawlowski said...

haha I love that you got a picture of the computer games, like it was one of the big highlights from the trip. My favorite part of the playing computers games was when I told Makenna to ask Daddy for more money so she could go shopping to "impress the boy." The look on Makenna's face = best part

Gina said...

So I forgot until I saw her in the last picture of this post that John's brother married my cousin's best friend. Small world.