I just downloaded 96 pictures to my computer from all of our Easter activities!
96!!
We had a busy, fun weekend celebrating. Here is a breakdown of all of the fun: 2 Easter egg hunts, an encounter with the Easter bunny, a big Easter potluck, finding and going through Easter baskets, dying Easter eggs with friends, making bunny ears, eating lots of candy, making and delivering sugar cookies, and eating lots more candy! I will probably do a longer post later, but since I have an early morning tomorrow (I have to wake up at 3:15am!!), I just wanted to share the funniest picture from the 96, which also happens to be my favorite.

This picture was taken after church on Sunday. You can see all of the "grass" from the Easter baskets all over the floor. Hudson somehow managed to get out of his pants and vest, and then put on Makenna's Cinderella shoes. He was pretty happy stomping around in those things.
Happy Easter!
2 comments:
I love your home! I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe you guys are done!!! Yippee!
So cute! Can't wait to see all of you guys soon!
Post a Comment