I don't really make New Year's resolutions, but if I did, I think that getting more sleep is always a good place to start. Maybe I need to take a note from Hudson's book, who manages to sleep whenever the need arises.
After eating
At the Homecoming Parade

At the football game

After eating (again)

In the car (always a favorite)

On the floor in the hallway after church

And again after eating...I guess having a full belly makes for a sleepy little guy
5 comments:
What a blessing that he will fall asleep wherever. I think Gabriella is the exact opposite. Full belly = full of energy, Lots of people around = not going to bed until 11pm when everyone else goes to bed. I'm envious!
ohhh those are sooo cute! Carden and Rhead always fall asleep in the car and i have only seen them fall asleep after a meal once or twice but it is so hilarious! what a cute boy!
Don't you sometimes wish you were a kid again and could sleep whenever you wanted and wherever you wanted?? I think all moms are sleep-deprived! Darling pictures...the ones of him in the high chair are awesome.
oh this is a great post!! So so cute!! I love him sleeping at the high chair!
Japan earthquake may push oil prices higher
The quake forced the shutdown of several oil refineries and some nuclear power plants in Japan. If they can't reopen soon, the country probably will want to import more gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
Cheap Coach Handbags
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet
Coach online
cheap Coach purses
Post a Comment