
When talking about Hudson, Makenna usually refers to him as "Baby Hudson", and says things such as:
“Baby Hudson smiled at me!”
“Baby Hudson likes me!”
“Mom, Baby Hudson my friend!”
"Mom, Baby Hudson crying."
“Mommy, I hold Baby Hudson no fall off” (When she wants to hold him)
However, when she talks to him, she usually calls him "Boy" (I guess she picked it up from me saying things like "Hudson, you're such a good boy.") and she usually repeats everyhing at least twice.
Here are some of the things she says to her "Boy":
“No cry Boy, no cry”
“Good boy baby, good boy”
“I got you Boy, I got you Boy” (while holding him)
When trying to calm a fussy Hudson she first asks,
“Good boy baby, good boy”
“I got you Boy, I got you Boy” (while holding him)
When trying to calm a fussy Hudson she first asks,
"What's that matter Boy, what's the matter?"
and then in her most sympathetic voice,
“I right here baby Hudson, I right here” or “I know Boy, I know”
and my favorite
“I love you Boy”
7 comments:
Awww!!!!! That is so sweet!
I believe she's picking up a lot from your words and mannerisms...Well, not that you call Hudson BOY :) but you say kind and loving things to him and little ears are listening. :) Good job, Amber, and Happy Mothers' Day!
Oh, that's so cute! What a nice older sister she is! :) You're a lucky mom!
What a sweet little girl. I love that she calls him "boy" that is too cute.
That is so adorable! It is great that you record and remember these things!!
Awww that's gotta melt your heart! So fun to see the sibling love :)
That is really sweet. I just saw the post of John's race. That is hilarious. And don't tell John this but MBA school must be stressful, becuase 4/5 of those guys have grey hairs. But what am I talking about I found one this morning. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. When do you move back?
Post a Comment