Hudson was 6 months on Mother's Day, and although I don't have long to post tonight (...getting ready for a fun adventure tomorrow), I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of this sweet baby boy. He is such a happy, easy-going baby, and we are so lucky and blessed to have him in our family.






5 comments:
He is so handsome. I just want to pick him up and hug him and hug him and hug him!!!
He's too cute. I can't believe he'll just fall asleep on the couch like that, what a dream baby!
That is so sweet. I can't believe that he is already six months old. You were just pregnant with him. Where does the time go?
Amber! I need you to email me asap because we're going to go buy a stroller tomorrow and I'm wondering what you think about your in-step! BTW Hudson is totally adorable, they grow so fast!
darling pictures. I am a bit behind in checking your blog but I loved the post about mckenna calling hudson boy. It's so sweet and you will be glad for a post like that later on when they get a little older. It's so cute and it's easy to forget when they do cute things like that.
Post a Comment