On Saturday, we participated in our Ward temple trip down to the Louisville, KY Temple. It is our closest temple, and although it was a 2 hour drive, it was definitely worth the trip. On the way home, we stopped at a cute little pumpkin stand off the side of the road. Makenna loved helping John pick out our pumpkins, and then pulling them to the car in the cute wagons provided.



Tonight John had to study (story of his life right now) but Makenna and I went with some friends to a really fun Kelley Kids activity which consisted of a hay rack ride, and a bonfire with smores. The weather was perfect, and it was a great way to pass the time while John was studying.
Makenna with some of her new friends that she has made in Bloomington. She is particularly fond of the boy who is holding her, and talks about him ALL of the time!

Roasting marshmallows

Makenna was very excited about the chocolate
9 comments:
How fun! Makenna is just the cutest little girl! :) I love this time of year!
I can't believe how grown up Makenna is looking. Sounds like a fun week. I'm glad Makenna has made some friends, even if she likes one of them a little too much! We can't wait to see you guys over Christmas.
Hi Amber, this is Marin Coltrin-I hope you remember who I am! Anyway, we were so sad we had to miss the hayride last night. James got some shots earlier, and he was running a fever. What's your email address, and I'll send you an invite to our blog!!
Send your email to this address: mbcoltrin@gmail.com
Wow, Makenna looks taller and leaner. She must be running around a lot and giving you a run for your money on your last month of being pregnant. Don't you just love little girl crushes. We miss you and hope to see you when you come out to bless your sweet new baby.
where did you get your pumpkins?
You're doing great...I think I've already had 3 bags of candy corns! Makenna is looking so adorable and grown up! Don't you love experiencing all these new traditions with a kid who kind of understands now? So fun!
hey amber! i just found your blog from Mindis! glad you are in the hood.
Makenna is such a cutie! I want to see a picture of your baby boy (your tummy :)
P.S.-Go to my blog and follow the link to pick a pattern for your baby gift!
Post a Comment