We spent the 4th of July out at my parent's house, and then were back out there again Tuesday night. We had to take care of some other things today, but will be there tomorrow at 10:00am. The packing can wait till later right?
Here are some pictures from our recent trips to the lake:




Makenna is saying "cheese" in this last picture. (Sometimes she gets a little carried away.)
6 comments:
OHhh that is so much fun! My Uncle and his family are moving from San Diego to go live on the lake. What lake do your parents live on? I like how there is sand right up to the lake. That makes it so nice!
I'd go with the lake!
Good choice with the lake. i'd love to see some pics of your cute belly too!
You definitely picked the right choice on going to the lake! How would you have gotten those cute pictures otherwise? I'm sure you'll need more trips to the lake before you go:)
Goodness I am coming over this week to help you pack, or at least am taking Makenna away so that you can pack. Or we could have Jeff watch Mackenna and Lauren and we could pack, or sneak off and go shopping or something.
Yes, sadly the stuff to pack will still be there later. I say, soak up the sun at the lake while you are still conveniently there! The lake looks REALLY nice. Beats our apt pool anyday ;D Good luck with the move!
Our good friends the Hatches just moved 5 hours east to Walla Walla and she is due with a boy in Nov too. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Post a Comment