Here are some pictures of Makenna and Kate playing with the hose and in the baby pool on Saturday. It was 100 degrees outside, so we sought refuge in the shade of the garage while the girls played for several hours.




Here are some pictures of the sewing projects we did:
(I have to thank my mom and sister for helping me with all of these projects, which never would have gotten done without them!)
I turned a pair of regular capris that had a broken zipper into a pair of maternity capris.

I also took a pair of hand-me-down maternity jeans that were a little too short for me into a pair of shorts and an adorable little skirt for Makenna.

We made bibs for Makenna and Kate out of dish towels.

And finally, made cute little felt purses for the girls.

I had such a fun time in Utah, and am so glad that we took the opportunity to go. Thanks Amanda for letting us come and invade your house.
Also, here is a picture of my 5 1/2 month pregnant belly for those who have requested to see it.
10 comments:
Thanks so much for coming! Kate was still talking about splashing in the water this morning. I hope Makenna can recover from all the fun and being sick! You look great pregnant, I can't wait to meet that little boy.
You are so crafty!
I am posting on my newphews iPhone! It is so cool! Welcome back, I had no idea you were such an accomplished seamstress!
Wow I had no idea you were such a good seamstress! And I'm glad you took the time to go to UT, definitely more fun and memorable than packing. I hope the move goes well, I wish I were there to help you get packed up. p.s. Your lil belly bump is so cute.
Glad it was a fun (although quick) trip. I am in awe at your projects...my mind wouldn't be able to figure all that out! Good for you!
you look so cute!! I love the pregger belly. you are the cutest! so my mom said john's brother is coming to rochester, ny...and we hope into our branch! it is the best. do you have any contact infor for him.
when do you move? are you excited. what a great adventure. I am excited for you. it will be great and hard and sooo worth it. love the novel of a comment. sorry.
Wow, those girls look like twins!! Strong genes in your family :) Very cute pictures...nice job on the sewing projects!
that is the cutest pregnant belly ever! Your baby is sitting so high. I wish mine would sit that high! You look great!
You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! It looks like your body is handling pregnancy well. I'm super impressed with your sewing skills. And your baby is DARLING!
You are THE CUTEST preggo! I love your new townhome and I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition...you're finally in the third trimester...yay!!! Glad you made through the move and still miss you guys.
Post a Comment