Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish all of you mothers (or mothers-to-be) a Happy Mother's Day! I am so grateful for not only the two amazing mothers I have in my life, but for all of the other mothers around me that help me be a better mom. I love hearing your stories, and learning from your experiences.

I know Mother's Day is a day for us to thank our mothers, but I also can't help but reflect on the fact that I am so grateful to be a mother as well. Having Makenna has taught me so much, and I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter.

(P.S. John surprised me with the camera that I have been wanting; a Cannon Powershot Digital Elph! He thought that since we won't have any money for the next couple of years, he should get me a nice gift this year. I am super excited, and can't wait to start posting some nice pictures...thanks Hunny!)

4 comments:

Gabriella said...

Happy Mother's Day Amber! You really are such a great mother. Makenna is lucky to have you.

Alissa said...

Let's start with how adorable I thought you and Mackenna were today at church that you matched. Also I think that the other shopaholic books are better than the first one.

Alissa said...

Sorry I logged in as my sister. This is really Stephanie Songster.

Bec and Ryan said...

What a good husband. You have trained him well ;) Any Utah trips planned in the near future before school? We would love to see you, John and little Mak.