Last weekend John, Makenna, and I had the rare oportunity of having dinner with all three of John's younger brothers who are at BYU. We went to Utah because one of John's old college roomates was getting married, and we decided that rather than flying in just in time for the wedding, we should go a few days early, so that we could spend some time with friends and family (and so that John could visit a few clients for work).
We loved hanging out with John's brothers, and only wish that we could see them more often.




5 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I'm so sad I totally spaced calling you after work!
Thanks so much for coming up to Logan, we loved having you guys. I'm glad you guys had such a great trip. Thanks again!
Did I mention what a cute family you have?
That is so great you were able to go out to Utah to have some fun! It doesn't make family seem so far away.
By the way, congratulations Makenna for walking! I can't believe how young she started! She must be a smart girl.
mmmmm now youve got me craving pizza. i love that pizza place. they have a really yummy drink there. sounds like your trip was busy, but totally fun. hope youre adapting to being home again.
Come again soon! It wasn't nearly long enough. Don't you have other friends that are getting married? Or should we be next?
Post a Comment