that I REALLY regret letting Makenna play in the sink?
Ever since, whenever she is anywhere near a sink (bathroom or kitchen) all she wants to do is play in the water. I don't mind letting her sit on the counter and put her hands or feet in the water for a few minutes, but she usually ends up soaking her clothes,

and she always throws a fit when I take her out. (Kinda sad I know, but surprisingly I have other things to do besides stand by the sink for hours during the day.)
4 comments:
That is too funny, now you'll know to be careful what "fun" activities you find for her to do. She looks like she has really thinned out quite a bit. And of course she is as cute as ever.
How fun! I made the same mistake with Trey, but I learned and didn't introduce playing in the sink until much later with Luke and Austin!
though being wet isnt always the easiest way to handle a baby, at least she likes being clean. hopefully she doesnt learn to get up on the counters yourself. when she does (if she doesnt already) youre in for it!
hey amber and john, i'm getting married!!! feb 7 in st george, check out my blog, i'll post about the proposal in a couple days. her name is staci wilcock. lucky (and happy) me
Post a Comment