Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lollipop Lollipop...

Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli Lollipop...


Makenna was one happy baby when Daddy gave her a Lollipop.

6 comments:

Cam and Josie said...

She has grown so much! It's hard to believe!

Doug and Megan said...

Amber-thanks so much for your card! It was so nice to hear from you guys. Email me at megsgillespie@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog. I saw your link on Cam and Josie's blog. I can't believe how much she's grown! Miss you guys!

Jen Giorgis said...

You are one brave woman to let her have that on your bed!!! I have a darling picture of her from Labor Day! I want to post it on our baby section of our web site. Are you okay with that?

Dan Pawlowski said...

Mak is huge! What the trash are you feeding her! Of course John would have a lollipop in his pocket. I love this blog and all the pictures!! I feel like I'm being a good brother by being caught up in your life.

Gabriella said...

Cute pictures! I'm sure she loved that lollipop, who doesn't love them. I can't wait to see her in a few days!

Garrison Propaganda said...

mmmm so brave, i hate giving suckers to my kids....they turn into such little messes. but, your pictures seem to be showing otherwise.