Sunday, September 7, 2008

Go Cougs!

On Saturday morning, I awoke with a dilemma...

Do I dress Makenna in NE clothes, or BYU clothes? (My life is tough, I know.) Since we were actually going to be able to watch the BYU game on tv, I decided to have Makenna wear her BYU t-shirt that her Uncle Dan bought for her.



Makenna enjoyed watching the game from John's lap, although she did get startled a few times when the game got exciting, and Daddy got loud.


On Friday night, we also took Makenna to her first football game. We went and watched my brother Morgan play. Makenna had a great time feeding us food, and pointing to everyone around her. I am happy to report that both of "our" teams won.


7 comments:

Jen Giorgis said...

Oh Amber....seriously, you LIVE in Nebraska now!!! I can't believe that growing up in this crazy family you actually thought there was a choice and then continued to make the wrong one. You're gonna have to repent girl. J/K of course. I just had to tease, Although, my son will always be in the crimson & cream. We are just a tad bit fanatical!

Garrison Propaganda said...

hehehe thats a funny choice to have to make. if we had clothes for both im sure my four year old son (whos totally into sports more than the rest of our family put together) would be torn as well!

Joe said...

It seems an easy choice to dress her in the colors of the team that's actually ranked...

Cheryn said...

Aw, what a cute pic in their matching tees. And what a hot momma! Miss ya.

melbel said...

Jesse spent ALL morning trying to find the BYU game on the internet (we have very few cable channels). He finally found it, but then got recruited for something at the end of the game. I just happened to listen to the end of the game, and Jesse was sad he missed it! (But happy they won). Well now we know who to call when we can't find the BYU game! ;) Makenna's outfit is adorable!

Brandon and Erica said...

cute! I am so glad you opted to dress her up in the Cougs outfit! She is such a cute little girl. She has your big blue eyes!

Brian, Courtney and Kate said...

My unborn child (she should be coming any day now) also has a BYU shirt that her Grannie Annie brought for her at BYU. My brother, Brian, is in the marching band at BYU now and loved Saturday's game. All of our fmaily loved the excitement of the game. I had to watch it on TIVO since I was having a baby shower. Great timing huh?