Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So Big!


Makenna is getting to be SO big. We took her to the doctor for her 4 month visit last week, and she is in the 99th percentile for weight (I think technically she is off the chart), and in the 97th percentile for height. We think she is as big as her cousin Kate, who is 3 1/2 months older than Makenna! I've decided that it might be because I eat too much ice cream. Either that, or John is feeding Makenna ice cream when I am not looking!


She is also in the stage where she seems to be doing something new everyday, which is so much fun.


Here are some of her latest accomplishements:



Sitting up by herself, although she usually starts to tip over after a few seconds.


Playing in her "Activity Zone"

Trying to roll over; she can get about half way.


Eating cereal (I love that face!)

Discovering her toes.

4 comments:

Gabriella said...

Holy Cow, she is seriously the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Now I really want to see her and play with her. This is random, but who's ears does she have?

hilary w said...

Amber! (this is Hilary, by the way) I was SOOOO excited to hear from you! I'm happy you have a blog...it is so great to keep in touch with people through blogs. Do you mind if I add a link to you on our blog? We will be sure to check back often!

Makenna is so cute. I love her chubbiness. And you look gorgeous. Motherhood has added to your beauty! :)

Shelley said...

Ahh, what a big girl!! I love the Easter pictures, and I agree with Hilary, you do look gorgeous and happy! I agree to about the whole naming thing. Derek won with Edison, and I love it now. We'll see if he wins with Stewart. What do you think?

Cam and Josie said...

Awww--she is getting so big! I can't believe it! Time flies! Yes, Baylee is starting to laugh--it is SO FUN!! She is growing so much too!